Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome to the Challenge

This blog is written as both a place to keep myself accountable and hopefully encourage you in your marriage.  
Don't expect to hear stories about our marriage, good or bad; This isn't a place for me to vent disappointment or happiness.  
Every thing written here has been tested and proven.  It all works.  After a year of marriage I was miserable, though most people would have classified our marriage as good, or even great.  To be honest, I was not looking forward to the next 20, 40, or 60 years.  Knowing this was not how God intended marriage to be, I started seeking Him with a desire to know how to be a good wife.
God gave me answers in abundance and gave me strength to follow his instruction.  
Now, a year later, our marriage is wonderful, better than I thought it would ever be.  But I still have to make a conscious effort to be a good wife and help meet.  It is not always easy, but it is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment