Thursday, January 30, 2014

Put up...

I see people thinking about finding the right person to marry.
They have lists of quality traits that they look for in prospective beaus.
I can't help but think this is a list of what the spouse will need so they can put up with them for the rest of their lives.

The longer I am married the less I think about if I married someone that I can put up with for the rest of my life.

It is more about amazement that this other person would choose to put up with me and forgive my mistakes.
God has you married to the right one.


Challenge
-Write down 3 things you are grateful your husband puts up with or forgives you for

Maybe you smack your gum, leave hair in the shower, yell at the kids, have supper late or not at all, be a bear, belittle others, leave your things out, etc.



1 comment:

  1. We used to follow your blog, but had let checking in dwindle, and i see it has been awhile since you have blogged as well. Do you still blog elsewhere? Would love to know. How is your marriage today momma storer?

    ReplyDelete